2018/08/30 - QtiPlot 1.0.0-rc2 release available. New features and improvements:
- Fixed menus available for the active window.
- Fixed crash when trying to add error bars to a plot curve with no abscissas data column assigned.
- Fixed updating a 2D plot curve after a paste operation to its source data table.
- Fixed Shepard interpolation when converting random XYZ data tables with very small values to matrices.
- Fixed possible crash when importing Excel files via locally installed Excel on Windows.
- Fixed possible crash when trying to copy 2D plot objects on macOS.
- Fixed restoring of maximised 2D plots on Windows.
- Fixed selection of 2D plot widgets in "Plot details" dialog.
- Fixed import of stacked area curves from OriginLab.
- Fixed import of multisheet matrices from OriginLab.
- Fixed possible crashes when exporting 2D plots to PDF.
- Fixed export to PDF of 2D plot labels with 90 degrees angles.
- Fixed wrong aspect of minimised windows when opening projects.
- Fixed saving of statistic tables: None type columns were not saved correctly.
- Fixed bug in rendering 2D plot legends.